"GET CAUGHT READING!"
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Community Access Program
- CAP was developed to provide Canadians with affordable public access to the Internet.
- CAP provides funding to help communities establish and operate public Internet access sites, known as Community Access Programs(CAP) sites.
- CAP provides rural and remote communities with better and more affordable access to the Internet.
- Attempts to make the public aware of its potential for creating jobs and growth.
- Provides the opportunity for communities to communicate, conduct business, enhance job skills access, and exchange information and/or ideas.
- Provides Internet training facilities for individual residents and anyone else interested in improving their information management skills.
- Also, stimulates the electronic delivery of government and other services, and obtaining feedback from other citizens about how they would like these presented.